RMSK Examination Review
Presented by Dr. Randy Moore
- Type – Online
- Duration – 16 CEU Hours
- Appropriate for - PTs, OTs, MDs, DOs, Nurse Practitioners, Chiro, Healthcare Professionals
- Language – English
MSK Masters offers an online msk ultrasound course to learn foundational scanning skills and the review for the RMSKS and RMSK Registry Review examination(s).
A full curriculum is made available with Registry Review so that anyone can master MSK Ultrasound and sit for the Certification exam.
- A complete and comprehensive certificate program that exposes the sonography student, the novice or the graduate of an accredited program to the broad spectrum of MSK Sonography protocols and techniques. Scanning demonstrations are included to demonstrate probe placement at the same time the ultrasound screen is displayed for better understanding of the protocols.
- An opportunity to study and become familiar with musculoskeletal anatomy. This is critically important to understanding and performing MSK protocols.
- The material is presented online via video and reading assignments. Lab assignments for image assessment may be completed in an institution’s lab, physician’s office. Contact us for suggestions about how to accomplish lab assignments.
- Includes demonstration of correct scanning protocols – step by step.
- Includes digital Lecture Handouts (downloads).
- Includes necessary scanning report templates.
- Includes one copy of textbook, Sonography of the Extremities.
- Includes the Registry Review and supporting slides.
RMSKS Registry Review
The RMSKS Registry review is a complete recorded lecture series reinforcing anatomy, sonoanatomy, scan technique, pathology and guided injection parameters per ARDMS test content and AIUM guidelines.
Dr. Randy Moore, DC, RDMS, RMSK
Randy Moore is a doctor of chiropractic, but has devoted the last 23 years of his career exclusively to Musculoskeletal Sonography. During this time he has provided interpretation of over 10,000 ultrasound examinations, worked as a consultant for many ultrasound manufacturers utilizing his teaching method to help all practitioners become proficient in MSK ultrasound in as little time as possible.
Dr. Moore has published two books designed to be convenient, easy to understand and implement for MSK sonography. One for developing scan protocol skills, and another for the most common ultrasound guided injections.
He travels extensively lecturing throughout America and internationally in a variety of venues. Universities, Nationally ranked hospitals, military hospitals, residency programs, NP and PA, PT and sonography programs.
Currently, his work and interest are growing in the use of ultrasound in the exciting area of regenerative medicine. He believes ultrasound is indispensable in the continued progress of this much needed and beneficial treatment regimen.