NeuroFascia Revealed Course
Presented by Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos and Dr. Konstantine Rizopoulos
- Type – Online
- Duration – 16 Contact Hours
- Appropriate for - PTs, PTAs, OTs, OTAs, LMTs, ATCs, DCs, and Physicians
- Language – English
A Concept Beyond Neuromobilization
This unique new course has been developed by world-renowned authors, clinical experts, and business entrepreneurs Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos and Dr. Konstantine Rizopoulos. The course examines the neural tissue and its pathological manifestations using advanced diagnostic outcomes available to Physical Therapists and specialized techniques to handle peripheral and central neurofascial dysfunction.
This intensive online course has become a great tool for the clinicians who want to take their clinical practice to a totally new level. This online course is being taught by course developers Dr. Kostopoulos and Dr. Rizopoulos who use advanced ultrasound neuro-imaging to demonstrate the evaluation and treatment of the neural tissue.
- Did you ever wonder how to properly diagnose carpal tunnel syndrome and effectively treat it?
- Why many times manual physical therapy is ineffective in cervical spine pathology?
- What does it mean when you have a negative MRI with a positive EMG for radiculopathy and how you treat the condition?
This intensive online course will answer these questions and more!
The didactic portion of the course will present in detail the neuropathology and neurophysiological manifestations of entrapment syndromes, radiculopathies, polyneuropathies and other dysfunctions pertaining to the neural tissue. You will learn the evidence on the behavior of the neurofascial tissue as it relates to the other tissues of the body.
Learn how to interpret electrophysiological findings and neuro-imaging findings for the evaluation of the neural tissue and form a precise treatment plan and interventions based on diagnostic findings and clinical examination.
This online course will train the clinician for proper technique selection and application to various patient problems using neurofascial tissue principles pertaining to both the peripheral nerves as well as the central neurofascia. Unlike other courses in the area that offer no or little scientific reasoning behind the techniques, the instructors of this course present their own published research in this controversial area.
The instructors will guide you through Neuro-Ultrasound Imaging to demonstrate both the evaluation of the neural tissue as well as the behavior and movement of the neural tissue upon technique implementation.
The course will provide advanced training with immediate clinical applications dedicated to health care professionals who want to learn how to handle complicated, unresolved patient cases.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the diagnosis & treatment of NeuroFascial dysfunction, including entrapment syndromes, radiculopathies, nerve compression syndromes, neuropathies, polyneuropathies, chronic pain problems.
- Know appropriate methods of differential diagnosis and NeuroFascial Diagnosis.
- Demonstrate competency in the clinical utilization of diagnostic findings such as electrophysiological evaluation and neuro-imaging studies.
- Demonstrate how to diagnostically identify the appropriate treatment techniques.
- Know how to integrate MyoFascial NeuroFascial Therapy techniques.
- Create appropriate NeuroFascial Treatment Protocols for the Peripheral & Central Nervous Systems.
- Perform Advanced Treatment techniques for unresolved cervical & lumbar spine pathology and chronic pain problems.
- Demonstrate the techniques immediately after the completion of the course. This is a promise!
- Introduction to the Neurofascial Tissue.
- Traditional NeuroFascial Mobilization Models.
- A New Slant on the Neurofascial Tissue.
- Advanced Diagnostics on the Evaluation of Neural Tissue.
- Electrophysiology Principles.
- Electrophysiology Interpretations.
- Neuro-Imaging Technology.
- Neuro-Imaging Interpretations.
- Principles of Physical Evaluation of the Neurofascial Tissue.
This is what our raving fans have to say:
“The teachings of Dr. Kostopoulos and Dr. Rizopoulos have changed my entire outlook of clinical practice.”
– Dr. Harry P.
“I never imagined that a course would have this kind of impact to me and to my patients. As I apply to my patients these techniques my practice has expanded through word of mouth because of my outcomes. This online course is brilliant.”
– Mary J., PT, DPT
Dr. Dimitrios KostopoulosDPT, MD, PHD, DSc, ECS
Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos, DPT, MD, PHD, DSc, ECS, is board certified in clinical electrophysiology with over 30 years of clinical experience. He is the co-founder of Hands-On Companies and a Clinical Affiliate Assistant Professor for Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University. He is a past member of SACE (Specialization Academy of Content Experts) for the ABPTS examination board on electrophysiology, and a past elected member of the Executive Committee of the Academy of Clinical Electrophysiology of APTA.
He is the editor of the Diagnostic Section of the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, and the author or co-author of numerous books, articles, and research papers related to his fields of expertise.
Dr. Kostas RizopoulosPT, DPT, MCMT, RMSK
Dr. Rizopoulos is a PT, a DPT, MCMT, and RMSK. He also holds a doctoral degree with a focus on business administration, marketing, PR and management. With Dr. Kostopoulos, he successfully established and managed the Hands-On Companies, a consortium of companies in the areas of Physical Therapy, Diagnostic Testing, and Education.
During his extensive experience in diagnostic testing and manual therapy, Dr. Rizopoulos has treated more than 100,000 patients over the last 30 years, and performed thousands of ultrasound diagnostic tests.
He has also co-authored several books with Dr. Kostopoulos, and numerous articles for professional journals.