AACE (American Academy of Clinical Electrodiagnosis) reserves the right to cancel courses. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, or if we are unable to postpone the course, AACE (American Academy of Clinical Electrodiagnosis) will issue a full refund for the registration fee, but will not be responsible for any other charges incurred by the registrant due to the cancellation of the course. All refunds take up to three weeks to be processed. Courses bought will be refunded at the purchase price.
Our live courses are costly to produce and require a process that involves a considerable amount of planning ahead, so early registrations are always appreciated. Students who register for complete programs such as the Residency, the Diplomate and other programs or other packaged courses are not entitled to any refunds.
Registrants who cancel more than four weeks before any scheduled course date will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the original purchased price and a 3.5% credit card processing fee. Registrants have the ability to reschedule or transfer to another course without penalty just one time or keep the amount paid on file as a credit for a future course without penalty. Registrants who wish to transfer or reschedule a second time will be subject to the 50% fee.
Registrants rescheduling or canceling within four weeks of the course are not eligible to receive any refunds. Registrants have the option to transfer to another course or keep a credit with us for a future course, both of which are subject to a 50% administrative fee.
Registrants who do not show up for a course have three calendar days after the course to notify us of their absence. At that time, registrants have the option to transfer to another course or keep a credit with us for a future course, both of which are subject to a $250 no show fee. Registrants who do not notify us of their absence within the allotted three calendar days will forfeit all funds.
Registrations for our online courses, hybrid courses and/or any course that has an online component, cannot be canceled nor are eligible for a refund.
AACE (American Academy of Clinical Electrodiagnosis) is committed to ensuring that complaints and disputes concerning all relevant issues are investigated and resolved. For this reason, we have a privacy complaint handling procedure in place:
- Submit online complaints at email@example.com.
- Receive a response within two business days acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- Receive communication from an AACE associate assigned to investigate your concern within three business days from the day you receive the communication acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- AACE will conduct an investigation into your complaint. During this process, you may receive additional communications from AACE.
- The investigator will contact you within fifteen business days from the date he or she first contacted you with a proposed resolution to your concern. If you agree with the proposed resolution, you and the investigator will work together to close the matter.