Physical Therapists (PTs) are very well-known for the compassion they have towards people in need. This is why many of them from around the country are actively participating in the relief efforts of the disastrous effects of Hurricane Harvey that devastated people in Texas and Louisiana.
Physical Therapists who are members of Hands-On Diagnostics, a group of entrepreneurial and forward-thinking PTs who are experts in advanced Diagnostic Testing technologies, have contributed $6,000 towards the relief effort for Hurricane Harvey. The funds were equally donated to the American Red Cross and the Volunteer Ministers.
Members of the group who contributed include:
- Dr. Bill Dodson from Paradigm Physical Therapy & Diagnostics
- Dr. Joseph Simon from Manhattan Physical Therapy & Pain Center
- Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos, Dr. Kostas Rizopoulos & Craig Ferreira from Hands-On Diagnostics
- Dr. Paul Ko from Paul Ko Pain Clinic
- Dr. Cindi Prentiss from Physical Therapy & Beyond Diagnostics
- Dr. John Dragan & Dr. Mark Herbrich from AgeWell Physical Therapy & Diagnostics
- Dr. Brad Brasfield from Telegraph Physical Therapy & Diagnostics
- Dr. Beshoy Ghaly from Freedom Physical Therapy & Diagnostics
- Dr. Ryan Boggs from Advanced Physical Therapy & Diagnostics
“Helping people is one of the most important characteristics that define the role of physical therapists in society”, said Dr. Dodson.
“Deciding to donate and help the people in need is a duty that we have as PTs”, added Dr. Simon.